The investment value covers all expenses related to the registration of the vehicle.
= Net vehicle procurement value + Registration tax
+ property acquisition tax + Handover fee (depreciation, interest)
- Operation (flat-rate for maintenance and tires; other on-demand, regular services: assistance, fuel cards, replacement car, etc.)
- Lessee can travel VAT-free, as VAT is refundable based on company usage
- Insurances (compulsory, Casco, GAP, passenger insurance)
- VAT of related services is also refundable
- Taxes, admin fees, other services
- All taxes related to the vehicle are paid by the lessee. These costs are included in the monthly fee.
- Lessor can claim VAT refund on the vehicle
- Full rental fee is eligible for deduction as costs. Amortization and its risks are born by the leaser.
- Monthly fee is based on the vehicle’s net purchase price
- The vehicle is not listed in the lessee’s books.
- VAT content of vehicle’s residual value shall be paid by its final purchaser